Welcome to Caregiver Quality Assurance™, the exciting new network of home care’s leading companies.
Since 2006, Leading Home Care … a Tweed Jeffries company, has been conducting research and developing tools to help you find and keep the caregivers you need to grow your business. Now, in 2020, we are excited to introduce you to an entirely new opportunity to grow your business and serve more clients.
Caregiver Quality Assurance™ is a membership network of home care leaders who want to work together to find and keep the caregivers you need. Research conducted by Leading Home Care … a Tweed Jeffries company, and The Home Care CEO Forum shows that the biggest barrier to growing your agency and serving more clients is the caregiver recruiting and retention crisis. There are simply not enough caregivers to meet the growing needs of our industry. That means that you need to create a great place work, and you need to attract workers from other companies or other industries.
Caregiver Quality Assurance™ was created to give you a place to share ideas, solve problems, and support one another in recruiting and retaining caregivers. It is a place where we will conduct ongoing research and share the results with our members. It’s a place for online learning to help you and your team develop the knowledge, skills, and tools to recruit, select, on-board, and retain top caregivers. It’s involvement in a small Mastermind Group of other like-sized companies in other markets who do not compete with you.
Membership Has its Privileges.
As a member of Caregiver Quality Assurance™, you and four other individuals from your company will have 24-hour access to …
- The Caregiver Quality Assurance Online Learning System – Seven Courses and 35 lessons providing knowledge, skills, and strategies to apply the five systems
- The Caregiver Quality Private Facebook Group – A closed group where members can share ideas, ask questions, and encourage one another.
- Your Caregiver Quality Mastermind Group – Members will be divided into Mastermind Groups of 10 to 12 companies. Mastermind Groups will meet monthly by Zoom video to discuss the topic of the month, and to discuss in depth how to applies the strategies and insights that are presented by our industry experts and leaders.
- Your Monthly Caregiver Quality Town Hall – Each month, members will be invited to participate in a monthly video conference where industry experts and agency owners will present ideas and information to help you implement and refine your recruiting and retention systems.
To become a member of Caregiver Quality Assurance™, your company will need to meet certain predetermined criteria:
- Size – members must be providing a minimum of 1,500 hours per week of home care service
- Non-compete – members will be organized into CQA Mastermind Groups, and no member of a group can compete with any other member of a group. Your opportunity to become a member will be based on space available in a CQA Mastermind Group.
- Participation – the value of the CQA membership comes from being actively involved in the program and being engaged in your mastermind group. Members will be expected to attend online meetings and participate in discussions and information sharing.
Five Elements of Caregiver Quality Assurance™
To help you and your team master the process of finding and keeping the caregiver you need, we have created the Five Elements of CQA:
- The Caregiver Quality Company Culture™ – finding and keeping caregivers begins with creating a great place to work. Your culture sets the tone for the work experience of your caregivers.
- The Caregiver Quality Recruiting System™ – creating a systematic process and developing your team members to apply this system to recruit high quality applicants
- The Caregiver Quality Selection System™ – while recruiting is critical, selection is the key. You need to systematic process to select only the very best candidates to serve your clients as their caregivers.
- The Caregiver Quality On-boarding System™ – your new employee orientation process and your on-boarding system set the stage for your caregivers’ careers in your company.
- The Caregiver Quali9ty Retention System™ – caregiver turnover in 2019 was 64.3%. eighty percent of that turnover happens in the first 90 days. Your retention system is designed to keep the top talent you attract.
Becoming a Member
The process for becoming a member of Caregiver Quality Assurance has several steps:
- Complete the online application form at www.caregiverquality.com
- Schedule a one-on-one interview to discuss the details of the program and make sure you and your company meet the criteria for membership.
- Pay ½ of annual dues.
- Participate in an on-boarding orientation system, where you will learn about the CQA Learning Management System, the CQA Private Facebook Group, and your CQA Mastermind Group.
- Enroll up to five members of your home care team in the LMS and Mastermind.
- Complete the five sources and 35 lessons in the LMS
- Engage with your CQA Mastermind Group.
Apply today to become a member of Caregiver Quality Assurance™